Annapurna Base Camp trek is one of the classic trails in the famous Annapurna region. Our 10-day trek to Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) offers you an easy walking journey into the Annapurna Sanctuary, a natural amphitheater enclosed by the world’s tallest Himalayas including Annapurna I (8091m) and Dhaulagiri I (8167m).
Along the trail, you will be rewarded with sumptuous mountain views, colorful forests of rhododendron, oaks and bamboo, and rare sights of wildlife on play. Our ultimate destination remains the majestic Annapurna Base Camp at the altitude of 4130m.
Day 2: Ghandruk-Chhomrong-Sinuwa (5-6 hours to Chhomrong) (7-8 hours) – Lunch at Komrong River
Day 3: Sinuwa-Bamboo-Dovan-Himalaya-
Day 4: Deurali-MBC-ABC (4 hours) - Lunch at MBC
Day 5: ABC-Deurali-Bamboo-Sinuwa (7-8 hours) – Lunch at Upper Sinuwa
Day 6: Sinuwa-Jhinu Dada (3-4 hours) (A quick visit to hot spring) - Lunch Chhomrong
Day 7: Jhinu Dada to Landruk (2-3 hours) either get a jeep to Pokhara or stay overnight.
Day 8: Landruk-Pokhara or Kathmandu
- twin/double share accommodation on half board meal plan in 5-star hotel in Kathmandu
- twin/double share accommodation on half board meal plan in 5-star hotel in Pokhara
- 1 full day guided sightseeing with entrance fees in private vehicle as per itinerary
- Kathmandu to Pokhara in private vehicle
- Flight Pokhara to Kathmandu for guest only
- 9 nights twin share accommodation on full board meal plan in teahouse lodges
- One English-speaking, license-holder trek guide and 2 porters; insured, meals, accommodation and daily wages all paid
- ACAP permit and TIMS permit
- Sleeping bag and down jacket
- Airport pick up and drop
- Complimentary welcome dinner
- International flight
- Visa to Nepal
- Lunch and dinner in Pokhara/Kathmandu
- Domestic airport tax NRS170 per person
- Expenses of personal nature such as bar and beverage bills, laundry bills, phone bills etc.
- Insurance of any kind
- Personal trekking gear
- Electricity charging fees and boiled water for drinking and shower purposes
- Tips to trekking crews
- Expenses incurred due to flight delays/cancellation, road blockage, political strike, natural disaster or anything that is beyond our control