Annapurna Sunrise Trekking, where you can soak in its fantastic views of snow-capped mountains. The walk leads you around high rolling green hills, covered with tall rhododendron-magnolia and pines tree lines. Enjoy a paradise in spring and summer when wild flowers are in full bloom turning the hills and valley into magic with riots of colors. No wonder it is listed as world’s largest rhododendron natural garden!
A delightful and enjoyable walk, this trek suitable for all types of people from young children to elderly. This short adventure takes you through fascinating countryside in a short duration of less than a week of trekking, offering you with an incredible panorama of mountains and dramatic landscapes.
Day 02: Drive to Nayapul 1,100m and trek to Tirkhedhunga 1,450m.
Day 03: Trek to Ghorepani 2,874m - 5 hrs.
Day 04: Morning hike to Poon Hill and trek to Tadapani 2,721m - 5 hrs.
Day 05: Trek to Ghandruk 1,951m - 4 hrs.
Day 06: Trek to Potana 1,900m - 5 hrs.
Day 07: Trek to Kande 1,460m and drive to Pokhara.
Day 08: Drive/Fly to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
- Twin/double shared accommodation on half board meal plan in 5-star hotel in Kathmandu
- Twin/double shared accommodation on half board meal plan in 5-star hotel in Pokhara
- One full day guided sightseeing with entrance fees in private vehicle as per itinerary
- Kathmandu to Pokhara in private vehicle
- Flight Pokhara to Kathmandu for guest only
- Twin share accommodation on full board meal plan in teahouse lodges
- An English-speaking, license-holder trek guide and 2 porters; insured, meals, accommodation and daily wages all paid
- ACAP permit and TIMS permit
- Sleeping bag and down jacket
- Airport pick up and drop
- Complimentary welcome dinner
- International flight
- Visa to Nepal
- Lunch and dinner in Pokhara/Kathmandu
- Domestic airport tax NRS170 per person
- Expenses of personal nature such as bar and beverage bills, laundry bills, phone bills etc.
- Insurance of any kinds
- Personal trekking gear
- Electricity charging fees and boiled water for drinking and shower purposes
- Tips to trekking crews
- Expenses incurred due to flight delays/cancellation, road blockage, political strike, natural disaster or anything that is beyond our control