Manaslu Circuit Trek is a famous trekking region along the Manaslu and Annapurna. Mt. Manaslu Larkye Pass 5163m trek is a recently developed trekking trail and quite busy one, where trekking groups are given restricted area permit to entry into the Manaslu region and compulsory with license holder trekking guide in restricted area Halesi Treks have experiences trekking and Manaslu is magnificent circuit in manaslu region. Manaslu circuit trekking can certainly be a great alternative trekking route to Annapurna circuit trek. Manaslu circuit trek is providing tea house trek,therefore, camping trek is not require unless one goes off the track but if trekkers prefer to do camping trek we provide them camping service as well. Manaslu Trek with attractive views of Shringi Himal 7161mtrs, Himalchuli 7893mtrs, Nagdi Chuli(Peak 29) 7871mtrs, Mt. Manaslu 8163mtrs, Ganesh Himal II 7118m, Simnang Himal 6251mtrs, Saula Himal 6235mtrs, Cheo Hiamal 6812mtrs, Himlung Himal 7126mtrs and other beautiful peaks, unique landscape, lakes, species of birds, diversity, plants, mammals, forest vegetation, waterfall, Ancient Gumba, and wildlife. We are only one local guide provider in Manslu Circuit Trek for your holiday trip in Nepal.
Day 02: Drive Kathmandu / Sotikhola (613m.)
Day 03: Soti Khola to Maccha Khola (850m.) - 6 hrs.
Day 04: Maccha Khola to Jagat (1380m.) - 6 hrs.
Day 05: Jagat to Deng (1885m.) - 6 hrs.
Day 06: Deng to Ghap (2123m.) - 5 hrs.
Day 07: Ghap to Lhi (2946m.) - 5 hrs.
Day 08: Lhi to Lho (3154m.) via Hinang Glacier (3515m.)
Day 09: Lho to Sama Gaon (3515m.) - 6 hrs.
Day 10: Sama Gaon to Manaslu Base Camp (5200m.) to Sama Gaon 8 hrs.
Day 11: Sama Gaon to Samdho (3863m.) - 3 hrs.
Day 12: Samdho to Dharmasala (4496m.) - 3 hrs.
Day 13: Dharmasala to Larke Pass to Bhimthang (3620m.) 10 hrs.
Day 14: Bhimthang to Dharapani (1963m.)- 8 hrs
Day 15: Dharapani to Besi Sahar (760m. & Drive to Kathmandu – 5 hrs trek – 5 hrs drive.
Day 16: Departure
- All airport transfers. We’ll pick you up personally
- Accommodation in a quality 3* hotel with breakfast in KTM [upgrade possible]
- Half day sightseeing in KTM by private vehicle & professional English speaking guide
- Private trek with an English speaking trekking guide
- 1 porter (between two clients) to carry your luggage during the trek (max 20 kg; i.e. 10kg pP)
- Private vehicle from KTM to Soti Khola+sharing vehicle from Dharapani to Besi Sahar+private vehiucle from Besisahar to KTM
- Full board meals (Breakfast+Lunch+Dinner) during the trek
- Accommodation during the trek in carefully selected teahouses
- All trekking permit and TIMS card
- First Aid kit
- Guides’ and porters’ medical and accidental insurance
- International Airfare to and from your country
- Nepal Visa fee for on arrival entry visa (US$ 25 or equivalent for 15 days, US$ 40 for 30 days & US$ 100 for 90 days. You also require 2 passport sized photos)
- Travel & Health Insurance [needs to cover Emergency Helicopter Rescue at altitude]
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu
- Any alcoholic beverages, cold drinks and boiled mineral water as well as snacks, deserts etc. during the trek
- Tips for Guide & Porter (not mandatory but expected)
- Hot shower, battery charges (available at extra cost in lodges, sometimes free)
- Unforeseen expenses not under our control such as flight cancellations or delays, weather related issues, illness during the trek, rescue costs etc.
- Any other costs not specifically included. Please feel free to ask if in doubt.